In order to maintain a safe environment for our staff and our guests, we will continue to follow our enhanced personal hygiene, cleaning and sanitizing protocols as recommended by the Westchester County Health Department, the Restaurant Association and the CDC.
Some of the things we are doing you will notice, and others will not be so obvious, but rest assured we are doing everything we can to keep the restaurant operating in a safe and healthy manner.
Here is a partial list of what you may notice:
– Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the restaurant for staff to use in between hand washing.
– Surfaces will be sanitized each day with a bleach based solution. These areas include, door knobs, faucets, toilet handles, hand soap dispensers, telephones, computers, etc.
– It has become optional for staff members to wear face coverings.
– Staff members are no longer required to wear gloves at all times while delivering food or beverage items to guests.
– Dinner menus are back to normal, as with serving vessels for condiments.
– Being seated 6 feet apart from another table is available upon request.
– Face coverings are no longer required for guests.
We would also like to take this time to inform you of some of the steps we have taken to ensure your safety during your visit. We have installed HVAC units with new Phenomenal Aire Cold Plasma Generators that removes virus, bacteria and other harmful contaminants from the air.